Spirit of Klah ah men
at the Lund Resort at Klah ah men
Available all year long – subject to availability and based on double occupancy
Let the spirit of Klah ah men refill your sense of joy and wonder. We think you’ll be inspired by this ‘place of refuge’. Stay one or two relaxing nights, enjoy a warm cup of chamomile tea, indulge in a soothing lavender bubble bath, then wake up late to a breakfast complete with freshly baked treats. Taking a cue from the growing movement of Shinrin-yoku (the medicine of taking in the forest), let our Tla’amin Nation guides share their generations-old wisdom and knowledge as you are surrounded by the healing wonders and spirit of the Salish Sea and Klah ah men.
Rates from $399 per night, based on double occupancy
Book our Spirit of Klah ah men Package and receive:
- One or Two-night stay in a standard Queen-bedded guest room
- Full Canadian Breakfast in our Back Eatery
- Cedar Rose Welcome Gift ~ Handcrafted by Tla’amin Nation Artisans
- Chamomile tea for two
- One, $25 food credit at our Back Eatery per room, per stay
- Cultural Experience with Tla’amin Nation Ambassador – activity subject to the seasons
- Complimentary Self Parking
Upgrade to a Suite for only $50 per room, per night (Subject to availability).
Advance reservations required. Other restrictions may apply.
Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservation.
Quote Promo Code: Spirit